To Retirement Journeys! Our purpose is to share retirement lessons learned based on real life experience. Our objectives are as follow.
- To inform by providing lessons learned of what worked well or not so well concerning financial, health-related and personal interests from real world experiences.
- To inform by providing resources that will help you implement tools and best practices
- To engage a diverse community of readers, commentators and bloggers
- To inspire readers to take positive action
- To provide content that is relevant to any stage of the retirement journey
- Note that it is not to offer advice or to make specific recommendations or referrals including, but not limited to, any materials, services, investments, providers, individuals, marketing and sales generation.
As you can see, our site is in the process of being developed. The roll out plan is as follows:
- Complete pre-beta development by Oct 31, 2014
- Conduct pre-beta testing from Nov 1, 2014 through November 30, 2014
- Soft-launch December 7, 2014
- Beta testing from December 7, 2014 – January 2, 2015
- Go live Release 1.0 January 5, 2015
- Monitor & make changes January 5, 2015 – January 30, 2015
- Release 2.0 February 2, 2015
Please stay tuned as content and changes are being added almost daily!
Thanks for visiting Retirement Journeys and feel free to offer up any feedback either through blog comments or by clicking on Contact Us.