Recap and Highlights
- Sydney overviews her career in accounting and venture capital
- Why was early retirement a goal?
- How did people react when they learned she was retiring?
- Did she have to form a new social group?
- Why did she have to return to work?
- How was retirement different the 2nd time around?
- Sydney discusses 2 quotes that appear on her website:
- “Life consists of what a man is thinking of all day. Being retired just means that what you are thinking of all day is exactly what you want to be thinking about, not what someone else is paying you to think about.”
- Where is my life right now? Six words: Discovering who I am without work”.
- What does she want to achieve in the future?
- What resources inspired her retirement?
- What advice does she have for future retirees?
- What are her overarching lessons learned?
Additional References and Links